Monday, April 30, 2012

It's a...

BABY!! Yes, you read that right! Alex and I are expecting our first child in
November! We will be adding two more babies to Mom and Dad's clan..Baby Dupree and Baby Kubas! Amy is due a month before me with their fourth child! We are so excited to welcome a new life into our life! Last year I got to experience planning a wedding with one sister and now this year I get to experience the joys of motherhood with another sister! We are so excited to welcome a baby into our life and can't wait for November! {Let's just hope the baby doesn't come on the Carolina-Clemson game!} haha!

P.S. we found out early March and my sisters put together a sweet Easter Basket for Baby Kubas! Oh and I asked Em if me and Alex could have a baby and she said no because our baby would steal all of her baby's toys haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment