Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mak's Baptism

I remember sitting in mass after Alex and I got engaged picturing our wedding day and everyone there celebrating us. When we found out we were pregnant, I again found myself in mass picturing us in the church except this time baptizing our baby boy! We've attended three baptisms before this one but nothing is like standing up on the altar holding our son just as our parents had done with us when we were babies. It was such a special day for our little family and so blessed to have family and friends celebrate an important day in our son's life. After the ceremony we hosted family and friends at my parents house to celebrate our first born's baptism. Mak may not know the importance of that day now but I know one day he will and I can only hope that Alex and I can instill in him what our parents did for us, Your relationship with God is the most important relationship you will ever form.


No comments:

Post a Comment