Monday, June 25, 2012

It's a...

..you'll have to wait and find out tonight or tomorrow!! Today, Alex and I will find out if we are having a son or a daughter! When we first got pregnant I always said we would wait to find out the sex of the baby until I actually deliver. It is what my sister has done for her first three and what shes doing with her fourth{yes, Amy is pregnant with her FOURTH!} She is due 5 weeks before me which will put her having 4 kids 5 years and under all BEFORE she turns the big 30! Crazy! Anywho, for the first 15 weeks of the pregnancy I was adamant about not finding out, I just didn't have the urge to know. Well, that all changed when we went to our 15 week appointment and the doctor told us we could find out out NEXT visit. I immediately got the butterflies and the urge to know if I was carrying a little boy or girl finally hit me. Alex had always said "you're too impatient to wait to find out" and I would always say "I'll just have to be impatient for a little while at the appointment then I'll be good". He was right{along with EVERYONE ELSE}, and we are now finding out, TODAY! Ahhh. I can hardly concentrate wondering what we will find out today, if he or she will be okay. The butterflies are in full force! We will reveal the gender news tonight with my family and will tell Alex's family tomorrow morning when they call so stay tuned...am I carrying a boy or a girl???? Or both???{jk jk}

No comments:

Post a Comment