Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Four Months

Four months old!!! I think the months keep getting shorter and shorter and he just keeps getting older and older. He is such a sweet, happy and laid back baby! He's seriously a clone of his daddy! He looks identical to him and does everything he does. I think it amazes Alex more than anything that his son is so much like him! It gets old hearing EVERYONE{that's not exaggerating either, even complete strangers} tell us that Mak looks exactly like Alex but I am thankful that he does. He is still nursing when he's with me and bottles at daycare. He is now at 5 ounces at daycare and is still sleeping through the night! He was pretty much sleeping through the night at 2 weeks old and we've been very fortunate for that. He has his FIRST TOOTH!! I felt like a horrible mom when his teacher text me and said "you know Mak has a tooth right?" No!!!! I wanted to be the one to see it first but our little boy showed no signs of a tooth coming through and we think it popped through over night. He hasn't been fussy at all and we are so thankful! He isn't rolling yet but I know it'll be sooner than later! He's still a mamas boy and I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment