Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Welcome to the World, Anderson!

Alex and I became an aunt and uncle{AGAIN!} to our handsome nephew, John "Anderson" Thompson IV, today! Kat's due date was March 24th and we all just knew that shed be delivering a week after her due date like both Amy and I did with our first! Last night, Kat text us all saying that she was having some bad back labor and her and John{they live in Camden} were headed to Moms and then headed to the hospital!!!! This was about 1030-11 pm! I was too excited that I couldn't even go to sleep in hopes of heading to the hospital to wait for my precious nephew to arrive! Sure enough, I didn't fall asleep and at 3 am, we got a text saying she was getting hooked up!! I woke Alex up and grabbed Mak and we all headed to the hospital to wait!! She had the complete opposite labor and delivery as I did, she labored hard and actually felt contractions where I don't even know what a hard contraction feels like but after 25-30 minutes{if that!} of pushing, at 11:05 am March 19, John and Kat became parents to their sweet Baby boy! He is so tiny weighing in at 6 lbs 15 oz! He looks just like his daddy and Mommy and baby are doing great! Mak was so excited his best friend has finally made it into this world! I can't wait to see how much trouble these two will get in and how many boys they beat up for messing with their cousin, Anna West! Having three baby's with only 5 months between the first and the third is going to be so much fun! AW, Mak and Anderson will be in the same class at the same school! How cool! We love you sweet Baby A!











1 comment: