Thursday, January 26, 2012

The "Preparations"


The day before our big day started pretty early due to the fact that we needed to get to the venue to start setting up. Alex and I stayed at my parents house Wednesday night so that we could get up bright and early and head to Carolina Park with the family. My alarm went off at 7:00-7:15 in the morning and I didn't want to get up, but I figured since my sisters and parents(and everyone else) were doing all the work, I needed to get up! We arrived at Carolina Park around 8:30 and started setting up, actually I just sat around while others set up..oops! I was the bride, that's what I was suppose to do, right? 

Cleaning the wine bottles

A must! 
Some of the helpers- Tori and Jo

Mom and Amy

The burlap wreaths that Amy made for decorations! She is awesome!

Most of you that know me, know that a Manicure and Pedicure was a must the day before my wedding! Kat scheduled appointments for us at a place called Soak and any of my Bridesmaids and wedding party that wanted to come! Our appointments were set for 11:00, so we left Carolina Park and headed to Soak, where we met the rest of the crew. 
The sisters minus Amy because she was too busy being awesome and preparing our Rehearsal Dinner
Kelly and Brittany
Everyone relaxing

Of course Kat went all out and prepared some food for everyone and even had champagne! Yay! 

It was the perfect way to relax before all the big festivities started. We left and headed home to get ready for a night to remember. 



No comments:

Post a Comment