Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Birthday Sister Bride! 27 years young..

Just 17 months before I was born, my parents welcomes their second beautiful daughter, Mary Katherine Watson! Fast forward 17 months, I was born and from then on Kat and I have formed a friendship/relationship that only sisters can form. From dance to karate practices to high school to college and now here we are marrying the men of our dreams just 3 months apart. We always tell people that it is our parents fault that they have two weddings 3 months apart but after all, we are only 17 months apart. Your wedding is a special time but even more so when you get to experience it with your sister, who is also experiencing the same excitement. These past 11 months have been the time of our lives and I couldn't imagine not having my sister bride beside me through it all. I can't wait for your BIG day and to see your dream come true in just 52 short days! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful daughter, sister, aunt, friend, and soon to be wife! John is one lucky guy to have you in his life! Hope your last birthday as a Watson was the best ever! I love you! 

Me and my Maid of Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment