Monday, February 6, 2012

One!

A month ago today, I woke up knowing that when I went to bed that night, I would be a married woman. A month ago today, Alex and I stood in front of our closest family and friends and said "I Do". A month ago today, I became Mrs. Alexander Ryan Kubas! I am still getting used to seeing my name as Elizabeth Kubas or seeing a wedding band on Alex's finger but we are loving married life! Everyone keeps asking me, "How's married life?" My answer is always "It's wonderful". Some people are quick to respond with "Oh the honeymoon stage, you'll grow out of it". To me, that isn't very comforting to a 25 year old woman who has only been married for 4 weeks, but I know I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the fact that I come home from work to start dinner or I come home knowing that Alex will be right behind me. Married life is great and everything that I expected. We are settling into "our Home" and marriage just perfectly and can't wait for what the future holds. Here's to another month ahead of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment